Pages



Thursday, January 22, 2015

Room to Breathe


Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing 
or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, 
is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.
Erich Fromm ~


Hello there. I decided to take Kim's Class Be Still ~ 52 and I couldn't be happier.
 Just in the first class I learned so much and Kim is such an excellent teacher. 
Thank you so much Kim for all that you do :)

I know this may not look very special to a lot of people, 
but to me it was, especially to see all the changes a simple photograph can go through.  

Be Still ~ Week Two

KIMKLASSEN.COM

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Glad you are enjoying Kim's class. I always did, but these days I find it difficult to be still at the computer! I look forward to seeing your works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Betty, I don't know what's wrong with me being on the computer so much anymore when I have so much to do. maybe it's just an escape for me? i have to discipline myself and only be on it a little while for only two days a week while i do the classes *crosses fingers*

      Delete
  2. it is wonderful to see art transform from a single still frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonder, Sandy. I love the top down angle and your composition….the lovely pink roses against the feminine ruffle fabric.

    ReplyDelete