Pages



Wednesday, January 21, 2015

time to be....


"......We need time to dream, time to remember, and time to reach the infinite.
 We need time to be ......"

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful new year... Our southern winter hasn't been too bad, so far....
It's supposed to reach 70 degrees here today,
so that will be the perfect reason to get outside and enjoy the sweet air. 

I got some new pink roses at Trader Joes, which was enough to give me some 
ideas on taking some new photographs. They are my favorite flower to photograph. The good news is
that I got the roses free as the young male cashier thought they weren't as fresh as they should be. 
It certainly made my day!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for us, we cook all the time and make everything by scratch, 
I am keeping track of everything with photos too, 
so stay tuned for some great recipes! 

I am also doing a huge spring cleaning in my home 
and I am going to be cleaning out my storage unit and selling everything in it.
It's time for me to quit procrastinating and get it done. 
So I have my work cut out for me. My goal is not to have to pay the storage fees again in February,
so I better get busy!

I have moved Be Still" 52 Weeks to it's own separate site.
{formerly French Laundry 132} 

6 comments:

  1. We're 10 degrees cooler than you, but it has been delightful! Love the tones in these pics. The roses look perfect; I think some young man was flirting with you!

    Enjoy your almost spring cleaning. I'm working on organizing and recording my household records so my daughter can easily take over should it ever be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Betty, but I kind of suggested he take a little discount off because some did look a little old, and that's when he decided to give them to me. i'm old enough to be his grandmother lol so i don't think he was flirting with me hahahah

    that's so thoughtful of you to do organizing and recording, and something we all should do! even me! i need to do this, so much, i know it's something we all tend to ignore. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you were to score on those pretty flowers and yes, I agree they are lovely to photograph and you do a fantastic job!

    Looking forward to your recipes and a few ideas on organizing! 'Tis the season, especially when it's dreary and cold!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your post certainly inspired me to get off the computer and start doing something constructive. Your shots are lovely and I am looking forward to hearing all about these recipes you were talking about. I have been cleaning out some but good luck to you on that storage unit....Sounds like a big job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good Nancy! maybe we should all be in a support group LOL

      Delete